Available for Pre-Order: $12.95
Single Not Desperate
For Women Only
By Keith Tolbert
Ladies, Single Not Desperate: For Women Only will tell you exactly what men think about certain behaviors that you’re exhibiting.
- No man wants to be your girlfriend. At least not unless he is insecure and prefers you isolated or is, dare I say it…on the down-low.
- If you don’t know how to love yourself then there is no way that you will ever chose anyone who knows how to love you.
- An insecure man’s worst nightmare is your own self-worth.
- He might be a nice guy but because he’s nice doesn’t mean he’s a match.
- One of the most difficult things in life is to look at you and say the problem is me.
- Sometimes the biggest obstacle to you being in a mutually beneficial relationship is YOU.
But there’s hope.
About the Author
Pastor Keith Tolbert has counseled thousands of women through the years who have faced the often-lonely challenge of being single in a culture that puts great emphasis on being in a relationship. He brings a refreshingly insightful, honest, and humorous approach to women who are in all stages of relationship brokenness. But unlike many of his contemporaries, he does so with clarity, modesty, and an incredible amount of sensitivity. If you’re ready to be healed emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually, this is where you begin.